Entry must be accompanied by a completed entry form.
Entrants must choose one of the following three options to engage:
- Design an assistive technology table top demo
- Develop an AgrAbility for Pennsylvanians promotional video; or
- Complete a service project
All entries become the property of AgrAbility for Pennsylvanians. The act of submitting an entry in the Bridging Horizons Contest grants permission for your entry to be publicized by AgrAbility for Pennsylvanians. You further grant permission to publish the winners’ names and photographs on the Bridging Horizons and AgrAbility websites and to be used in future marketing and publicity efforts, both in print and digital.
- The contest is open to all Pennsylvania FFA chapters.
- Each group may submit only one entry in the contest, an FFA chapter may have multiple groups.
- Entry must be the original work of the group.
Ready to get started? Complete the entry form and return today! Deadline for submission is March 21, 2017.