Create a 3-5-minute promotional video for AgrAbility for Pennsylvanians. The video should provide general information about the program and program contact information. A portion of the video should include an interview with a real AgrAbility client (client info will be provided by the project assistant at the time of the proposal review). Assistive technology examples, modifications, statistics and pictures can also be included. The end goal should be a creative promotional video that can be used on AgrAbility social media and at outreach events.
This is a promo video for a different, but related program: https://youtu.be/CK5NpnfZYPk
The National AgrAbility Project created a video series titled “What AgrAbility Means to Me” and those video examples can be viewed here and below:
Projects will be scored based on the following criteria:
- Safety considerations
- Accessibility (e.g. Closed captioning for video)
- Person first language
- High quality video and sound
- Includes a real AgrAbility client interview clip
- Includes AgrAbility for Pennsylvanians contact information
- Clearly states services provided by AgrAbility and program eligibility
- Fits the 3-5-minute time limit
- Creatively tells the AgrAbility story
- Includes proper credits
- Is in a usable format
Chapter name will be promoted on video submissions.
Click here to see the scoring rubric. Deadline for submission is March 21, 2017.